7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Copy pasted a bunch of names...and not one of them pictured shirtless. But I suppose like most of your responses, it's all about your imagination.
    Ah, so you are literally just trolling, aight, bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Undead don't need to breathe, the living need to breathe. It was a Forsaken victory to blight bomb Undercity to keep the Alliance from successfully taking it even when they were on the cusp of seizing it. Undead are still there now, not Alliance.
    The latest version of blight was perfected to be effective against both living and dead (see Dragonblight quests + Wrathgate).
    Undead are in UC now, because they cleaned all the blight from it at the tail end of Shadowlands.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Idk if you know... But the undead are ALSO effected by the blight...
    They are not immune to it, the undercity was literally INHABITABLE TO ANYONE, UNDEAD INCLUDED until calia with the help of the maldraxxi cleanses the city.
    Not only do we see during the siege undead vaporized by friendly fire blight, they also had to flee, as anyone who remained when the blight blew up died.
    For all of BFA and Shadowlands, Undercity was unhabitable. During BFA and Shadowlands you could find tons of undead refugees having to live on top of the gates of orgrimmar.
    Like seriously, did you think the undead deploying the blight were wearing gas masks and full body protection cause... they thought it looked cool?

bro you literally just don't know the lore.

Timestamp 16:46 for the cleansing
    Well, either way it kept Alliance from taking it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The blight isn't just "gas". It's also extremely toxic and downright acidic, it'll turn any biological mass into a pile of goo in seconds, undead or not.
    I stand corrected. Well, at least Sylvanas kept Aliance from taking it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, either way it kept Alliance from taking it!

- - - Updated - - -

I stand corrected. Well, at least Sylvanas kept Aliance from taking it.
    So sylvanas's plan was to steal a city from the alliance.
    That failed and she ended up destroying it.
    She then tried to defend one of her cities from being stolen.
    That failed and she had to self destruct it.
    Sylvanas made a deal with Azshara to cripple the alliance, it failed
    Sylvanas ressurected Jaina's brother and wished to use him to assassinate jaina, that failed.
    Sylvanas tried to pull the night elves out of the alliance, that failed.
    Sylvanas tried to make an example out of varok, that failed.
    Sylvanas and her plans failed, she was beat, and banished to the maw to return every soul she sent there, while Anduin walks free and pities her.

Remind me again how sylvanas kept beating anduin?

15+ Year Old Account
    Copy pasted a bunch of names...and not one of them pictured shirtless. But I suppose like most of your responses, it's all about your imagination.
    @FelPlague

I think he'd like you to send him a zip file of all the shirtless WoW art of those characters you can find.

Because if someone has the ability to picture a character in their head they would know that all of those characters are indeed shirtless or close to it. Maybe a harness across the chest or a pelt over their shoulders, but otherwise, yeah.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    @FelPlague

I think he'd like you to send him a zip file of all the shirtless WoW art of those characters you can find.

Because if someone has the ability to picture a character in their head they would know that all of those characters are indeed shirtless or close to it. Maybe a harness across the chest or a pelt over their shoulders, but otherwise, yeah.
    I guess he really wants the "material", cause otherwise why would he want me to send him a giant collage of sweaty shirtless buff dudes?
    I mean, whatever he wants to do to charge his Crystal, go ahead, but don't pull others into it.

So sylvanas's plan was to steal a city from the alliance.
    That failed and she ended up destroying it.
    She then tried to defend one of her cities from being stolen.
    That failed and she had to self destruct it.
    Sylvanas made a deal with Azshara to cripple the alliance, it failed
    Sylvanas ressurected Jaina's brother and wished to use him to assassinate jaina, that failed.
    Sylvanas tried to pull the night elves out of the alliance, that failed.
    Sylvanas tried to make an example out of varok, that failed.
    Sylvanas and her plans failed, she was beat, and banished to the maw to return every soul she sent there, while Anduin walks free and pities her.

Remind me again how sylvanas kept beating anduin?
    Sylvanas killed thousands of Night Elves and decimated Darnassus. Even if she didn't take it, that's a win for her column.
    She kept the Alliance from taking Ruins of Lordaeron. How is that not a win for her? Undead still have it.
    Of course she ultimately ended up in The Maw, she's the villain. We're going around in circles here because you keep moving goal posts to deviate from the point that Anduin is a shit protagonist who cries all the time. Why you would die on a hill defending that writing is beyond me. If you like your heroes crying, more power to you, but don't try to push that shit off as chocolate ice cream.

7+ Year Old Account
    She kept the Alliance from taking Ruins of Lordaeron. How is that not a win for her? Undead still have it..
    We literally just told you, they did not still have it, how many times are you going to ignore canon events?
    I am done with this brick wall argument.

We literally just told you, they did not still have it, how many times are you going to ignore canon events?
    I am done with this brick wall argument.
    So present day Undercity is not an Undead city?

Are you asking for people to send you pictures of shirtless buff dudes?
    Because it sounds like you are asking people to send you pictures of shirtless buff dudes lmao

I'm not one to judge you do whatever gets your rocks off have fun, but I daresay there may be better ways to go about such things..

So present day Undercity is not an Undead city?
    No...? Present-day Undercity, with all its facilities and services, is literally crumbled ruin. The Forsaken only control the above-ground Ruins of Lordaeron, which contains nothing of value except for one portal to Silvermoon.
    The illustrious Alliance of Stormwind is driven by tradition, nobility, and faith. They are staunch defenders of justice and duty who protect the realm of Azeroth against any aggressors, including the savage Horde. In a time when chaos and uncertainty reign, the Alliance remains steadfast in its determination to illuminate the darkest corners of the world and preserve order in Azeroth.
    — Blizzard Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    Are you asking for people to send you pictures of shirtless buff dudes? Because it sounds like you are asking people to send you pictures of shirtless buff dudes lmao I'm not one to judge you do whatever gets your rocks off have fun, but I daresay there may be better ways to go about such things..
    You're making trollish empty claims.
    Just like everyone bitching about "shirtless buff dudes."

Although the passive-aggressive allusion is duly noted. And obviously the only reason you responded.

You're making trollish empty claims.
    Just like everyone bitching about "shirtless buff dudes."

Although the passive-aggressive allusion is duly noted. And obviously the only reason you responded.
    You claiming there are no shirtless muscular guys in wow is the only trolling claim here my guy lmao. Especially when orcs exist XD XD