Quote Originally Posted by Ara Myrr View Post
    I do not.

Your trailer idea is also far to complex to generate, I've cut everything it can't do, here's what's left:

Seriously, you are vastly overestimating AI's ability here.
    If you want something like this you'll need dedicated models/artwork for every scene you've envisioned because it's far to specific.
    Look through the thread, it's mostly Elves, Humans and Orcs.. why? Because it's not particularly great at anything else.
    Tell that to the people who tell me it's simple on that thread.

Thanks for the reply.

Hey, that's one of mine!

Here's my offerings, I assumed a Warlock so she's probably a priest (or a mage)... but here you go:

Shout if I need to change the class
    Yes, I play as a warlock. Excellent style, looks like watercolor, although the ears are too short for an elf from WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dancaris View Post
    Another try for BE warlock to @nyafti
    Thanks! It's as if WoW had Overwatch graphics, feels weird, but not in a bad way.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Do you guys generate videos, as well?

I do not.

Your trailer idea is also far to complex to generate, I've cut everything it can't do, here's what's left:

Seriously, you are vastly overestimating AI's ability here.
    If you want something like this you'll need dedicated models/artwork for every scene you've envisioned because it's far to specific.
    Look through the thread, it's mostly Elves, Humans and Orcs.. why? Because it's not particularly great at anything else.
    It's not impossible though, there's a workflow now that will work though, not extremely well.

The workflow would involve getting the first frame of each scene in the storyboard, using an AI-image generator. Then using AI image-to-video to animate that initial AI-generated frame. With the best models available right now you'll get 15 seconds of footage for each scene.

And on top of this you'll have to produce all of the audio yourself, separate from the video generations. Do that for every scene in your film, edit it together, and you've got it.

The problem is that it's still a very difficult, time consuming, and expensive process.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    It's not impossible though, there's a workflow now that will work though, not extremely well.

The workflow would involve getting the first frame of each scene in the storyboard, using an AI-image generator. Then using AI image-to-video to animate that initial AI-generated frame. With the best models available right now you'll get 15 seconds of footage for each scene.

And on top of this you'll have to produce all of the audio yourself, separate from the video generations. Do that for every scene in your film, edit it together, and you've got it.

The problem is that it's still a very difficult, time consuming, and expensive process.
    For AI, it's pretty flawless. None of those glitches we're used to seeing. If anyone is up to the task, that'd be great.

LFD? LFD!

Female one have too many tendrils, but I working on it.
    Last edited by Dancaris; 2024-07-19 at 09:14 AM.

Last edited by Slith; 2024-07-31 at 09:12 PM.
    Just a simple dracthyr trying to make his way in the world...

Ok, this image was bad. My fault. Redoing it..
    Last edited by schmonz; 2024-08-05 at 10:09 PM.

Can anyone edit screenshots of Orgrimmar to make it look like it's covered in snow? It's desirable that the sky be blue or white, and the pictures themselves were in a blue tone.

Arthas met some of his friends to have a skull tea casually (that means: occassionally!)

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes, Arthas wanted to be more like his friend, Sauron

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine, you had the power of the helmet of domination and the power of the flame of ainur

- - - Updated - - -

I really think about creating a low rank adaptation model with azerothian gnomes.

For some reason, most models have a very conservative understanding of gnomes being the garden guys with pointy hats.
    Last edited by schmonz; 2024-08-05 at 10:39 PM.

Just a simple dracthyr trying to make his way in the world...

Quote Originally Posted by schmonz View Post
    I really think about creating a low rank adaptation model with azerothian gnomes.

For some reason, most models have a very conservative understanding of gnomes being the garden guys with pointy hats.
    You'll probably do best just supplementing the word "gnome" with something else.
    "We will soon be in a world in which a man may be howled down for saying that two and two make four."
    — G.K. Chesterton

You'll believe it when you see it for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by schmonz View Post

For normal (well, sort of) gnomes for Azeroth I add word "badass gnome" instead of just "gnome"

Or, as it was said - remove word "gnome" and just describe them.