Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    10 posts was the magical number I think. If you want you can send me the links and I'll post the pictures for you
    Thank you for your responsiveness, but in order to send personal messages, I need to write at least 10 posts. :D
    Last edited by nyafti; 2024-07-05 at 05:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyafti View Post
    Thank you for your responsiveness, but in order to send personal messages, I need to write at least 10 posts.
    you can posts the links here without the Https:// before it and I'll make picture links out of it in a quote

AI Image Request

you can posts the links here without the before it and I'll make picture links out of it in a quote
    Ok, I'll try. My original post should have looked like this:

Hi all. Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to buy an AI subscription, so I kindly ask any of you to generate my character in the armor that is in the screenshot in a realistic style.
    i.imgur.com/ZhGS1Io.jpeg
    i.imgur.com/thxrCSm.jpeg

I lost the posts from this thread with the results that I liked, so I’ll post them with separate links:
    i.imgur.com/iPwgwv0.png
    i.imgur.com/wUgUMNG.jpeg
    Last edited by nyafti; 2024-07-05 at 08:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Hi all. Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to buy an AI subscription, so I kindly ask any of you to generate my character in the armor that is in the screenshot in a realistic style.

I lost the posts from this thread with the results that I liked, so I’ll post them with separate links:

This should do it

i.imgur.com/thxrCSm.jpeg

i.imgur.com/iPwgwv0.png
    i.imgur.com/wUgUMNG.jpeg
    Bing Image Creator is free --> https://www.bing.com/images/create

Here's a quick attempt using Midjourney

Last edited by shoc; 2024-07-05 at 11:55 PM.
    You just lost The Game

This should do it
    Thanks again. :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Bing Image Creator is free -->

Here's a quick attempt using Midjourney
    Oh my, she looks like Gollum. But ok, I can fix facial features in Photoshop. Thanks anyway. :D

10+ Year Old Account
    These are done in Bing
    Promts:
    female blond elf in purple robe. her long hair in bound up in a knot on her head. she has glowing green eyes and big crescent shaped shoulder pads. full body shot. drawn in warcraft style

female blond elf in purple robe. her long hair in bound up in a knot on her head. she has glowing green eyes and big crescent shaped shoulder pads. full body shot. oil painting

These are done in Bing
    I like the first result the most, although I'll have to change the hair and skin color to snow-white. By the way, I don’t know why, but it’s very difficult to find art with albino blood elves, and I've always liked this combination of looks because it's unique and dazzling, like a piece of ice under the rays of the sun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the first result the most, although I'll have to change the hair and skin color to snow-white. By the way, I don’t know why, but it’s very difficult to find art with albino blood elves, and I've always liked this combination of looks because it's unique and dazzling, like a piece of ice under the rays of the sun.
    New attempt with pale skin and long eye brows added:
    female blond elf in purple robe. pale white skin. long eye brows. her long hair in bound up in a knot on her head. she has glowing green eyes and big crescent shaped shoulder pads. full body shot. oil painting

15+ Year Old Account

New attempt with pale skin and long eye brows added:
    female blond elf in purple robe. pale white skin. long eye brows. her long hair in bound up in a knot on her head. she has glowing green eyes and big crescent shaped shoulder pads. full body shot. oil painting
    Beautiful results, I'll definitely save them, thank you. <3

I can’t properly quote Kathranis' post.
    Wow, very impressive. This is exactly what I was hoping to see (except for the purple skin, I'll change it), thanks!
    Last edited by nyafti; 2024-07-06 at 09:02 PM.

Wow, I like the creativity here! This is really great.

Ok, I'll try. My original post should have looked like this: i.imgur.com/wUgUMNG.jpeg
    Hey, that's one of mine!

Here's my offerings, I assumed a Warlock so she's probably a priest (or a mage)... but here you go:

Shout if I need to change the class

Another try for BE warlock to @nyafti

On other note - things get bad when you see this guy comes for you

And my latest try for draenei.
    Last edited by Dancaris; 2024-07-11 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancaris View Post
    Another try for BE warlock to
    On other note - things get bad when you see this guy comes for you
    Warlock third picture... AI does recognize you want a humanoid but can't for the life of it remember "humanoid has 4 fingers and 1 thumb". After all this time you'd think the devs would hardcode a rule like that.

Ret looks great.

Spoiler: 

Some artwork based on my current transmog. More high fantasy than my usual fair. Unfortunately the Aegis of Agrammar proved a bit too difficult to accomplish with Bing. I don't know if I'm allowed to link the actual mog in the thread, so I'll put it behind a spoiler tag.

Spoiler: 

Last edited by Dancaris; 2024-07-12 at 11:20 AM.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Slith; 2024-07-13 at 03:16 PM.
    Just a simple dracthyr trying to make his way in the world...

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Do you guys generate videos, as well?
    I do not.

Your trailer idea is also far to complex to generate, I've cut everything it can't do, here's what's left:

It begins with the obvious golden Blizzard logo on a black background slowly fading out.
    -
    It ends with the iconic WoW logo of a globe.
    Seriously, you are vastly overestimating AI's ability here.
    If you want something like this you'll need dedicated models/artwork for every scene you've envisioned because it's far to specific.
    Look through the thread, it's mostly Elves, Humans and Orcs.. why? Because it's not particularly great at anything else.