Mod Ideas Request

00GuthixLord's Avatar00GuthixLord11/24/12 5:25 pm
1 emeralds 147 4
11/25/2012 4:46 pm
00GuthixLord's Avatar00GuthixLord
Ok so I'm making a mod and sadly I don't have enough ideas for it so i'm calling out for request.

What I need: Ideas for: ores, decoration blocks, blocks, food, items, ingots, dusts, machines, weapons, and anything else your mind can imagine.

What you get in return: If the idea is not completely imaginary and cannot be made than you will get your item/block/idea made and your name in the credits. That's not much but sadly its all i can give

How to post your idea to me:
Click to reveal
Please try to use this layout or include everything in it.
Name of Idea:
What it does:
Texture: (Optional)
Other:

Currently in the mod:
Click to reveal
Ores:
Tin
Copper
Tungsten
Zareos
Photos
Zinc
Decor:
Some Colored Bricks
30+ Carpets (From my carpet mod)
Weapons:
Zareos Sword

All ideas will be considered thank you.
00GuthixLord
Level 46 : Master Mountaineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MTX1996
11/25/2012 2:20 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Explorer
Well, my little cousin wants this mod made. He has already asked tons of people on MC Forums to make it for him, and it hasn't been made yet, so he just keeps bugging other modders to create it. It's getting annoying... well anyway, here's my request.

Name of Idea: DragonBros. Mod
What it does: It basically adds two chibi Chinese dragons into the game (Silvvy and Ebby.) They act like dogs, but there are some minor differences. They can be healed with apples, and ONLY apples. They'll also attack enemies by shooting fire charges at them rather than charging at them. Also, they will teleport to you if you get too far away from them, and you can make a dragon sit by right clicking on it.
Texture: I have both textures AND models made already. I'll send you a link to them (yes, it is mediafire.)
Other: Would it be possible for you to finish this within a couple of weeks, or longer?
00GuthixLord
11/25/2012 4:46 pm
Level 46 : Master Mountaineer
I could make that happen if you have textures and models but the mod wont be out in a week or 2
EmpiricalPepper
11/25/2012 12:56 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
I've always wanted to see colored glass in Minecraft, if that's possible.
MTX1996
11/25/2012 2:20 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Explorer
There's already a mod like that I think. Just search the mods section.

Welcome