[Paid] Map - In ground Bedrock to ToM

Spiritwind's AvatarSpiritwind9/5/11 10:50 pm
9/6/2011 1:59 am
residntevl's Avatarresidntevl
Looking or a map or seed that makes rock from the bottom of map to the top of the map.
Would be awesome if above the normal ground was resources such as Coal, Iron Ore, and Gold Ore.
No lava if possible!
Only needs to be underground in a predefined area. A map cap will be on it but the map will need to be fairly large.
No cave systems is a must!
Paying $5 for anyone who can create this map.
Spiritwind
Level 52 : Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

residntevl
09/06/2011 1:59 am
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
This is going to take quite a while to process. I'm PM you the map when I'm finished.
Spiritwind
09/06/2011 1:40 am
Spaced out pretty evenly throughout the map. Just use your judgement for that.
Thanks!
residntevl
09/06/2011 1:29 am
I'm currently processing a flatmap which will be 256 chunks large. I think that should be large enough.
40 hollow spots in the map. How far apart would you like each hole to be from another?
RunicAlchemist
09/06/2011 1:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I can make it for you, I'll pm it to you when it's complete. Reply to this comment if you want it.
Spiritwind
09/06/2011 1:25 am
Would you be able to make it to the specification stated? With resources above ground?
The map needs to be fairly large. I really have no clue how big in chunks, I dont process distance very well. It needs to be big enough that it would take quite a bit of time before people started connecting together. There are going to be over 30 random spawns *If possible include 40 1 chunk *16x16* block hollow spots and record the coords. If you include that then I will up it to $10 paid for doing this.
If you can do all this, then yes, begin development =).
Again, the map needs to be fairly large, as to prevent users from meeting up fast!
By Fairly Large I mean large =p.
residntevl
09/06/2011 1:09 am
Would you like the entire map to be solid rock? And how many chunks would you like it to be? Each chunk is 16x16, so how large would you like the world to be?
Spiritwind
09/06/2011 1:05 am
@Data Worldedit would only add a certain type of stone, right?
Plus, Worldedit dosent work with my minecraft for some reason.
@LOL Please stop trolling...
Spiritwind
09/05/2011 11:15 pm
Looking for a map just like the one I described.
Its for a new gametype idea Imagicraft is going to be testing.
There can be no cave systems within it, a solid rock map.
LOL89078
09/05/2011 11:18 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
I'll give you my server map: my server is youranidiotthisisntarealserver.frydins.org:25565 btw ITS JUST LIKE YOU DESCRIBED
Datastalker
09/05/2011 11:16 pm
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
Why dont u just get worldedit for singleplayer then do it ureself with the wand?
Datastalker
09/05/2011 11:05 pm
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
SpiritwindLooking or a map or seed that makes rock from the bottom of map to the top of the map.
Would be awesome if above the normal ground was resources such as Coal, Iron Ore, and Gold Ore.
No lava if possible!
Only needs to be underground in a predefined area. A map cap will be on it but the map will need to be fairly large.
Paying $5 for anyone who can create this map.

Hey i know you are looking for a really cool map or seed right?

You dont need someone spending all their time "just" to create one.
One already exsists! And im the one who found it, its a seed named : Random Seed

And its full of these HUGE connected cave systems that lead all the way down to diamond. Trust me if you dont like this seed then you will have no hope.

If you wanna donate towards me for this helpful information, u can donate at - http://deltacraft.enjin.com/home

Welcome