Community Story Event [40 subscriber spacial] [Ended]add_comment

Wolf_with_Scarf's AvatarWolf_with_Scarf5/6/20 11:08 pm history
6/10/2020 8:03 pm
IHasFins's AvatarIHasFins

Hello! I am Wolf_with_Scarf. This is my first event I ever hosted on this web site...
I hosted this event as 40 subscribers spacial event...

About the event:
This event is hosted for fun and everyone can join/participate.
The goal of this event is to create a story blog, but instead of writing a story blog alone
you need to cooperate with every participant!

How to participate in this event:
1.View the newest replies on this thread and read what others participant write.
2.Write a replies to this thread that have a connection to the replies before you [​Note:Only replies to the thread. DO NOT replies to others replies].
3.Grab your badge!

Example:
Person A: Once there was a man...
Person B: That really like bread...
Person C: So he start teleporting bread non-stop for 3 days...

Badge
Please only grab this badge after you have contribute to this event. Thank you...
Badge

Note:
You can write whatever you want as long as it have some connection to the replies before you.
Before you posted your replies please try refresh you page at least 1 time to prevent overlapping replies.
This event will end on May 30.
After the event end I will (Hopefully) collect all the replies and then compile it in to a single blog and posted it on this web site (All the participant will be properly credited).

Thank you for participating in this event.
With respect ~Wolf_with_Scarf

<3

[​This event is now ended. Thank you very much to everyone who have participated.
Event result can be view here.]
Wolf_with_Scarf
Level 50 : Grandmaster Wolf

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Wolf_with_Scarf
06/09/2020 12:41 am
history
Thank you very much LugiaGal-, IHasFins, Giancarlovan, ShadeOfLight, StarterHumanoid, WaffleBear, WbMystery, EndPlayz, syrupnx and JamesTDG for participated in this event.

Before you leave, do you mind leaving some feedback? So I can make the next event even better...

Thank you very much.

[​Note: I know that the story don't have a proper ending yet, but I will try to end the story somehow... If you have any ending ideas you can reply to this post or send me a messages.....]

With respect ~Wolf_with_Scarf.
IHasFins
06/10/2020 8:03 pm
Level 49 : Master Musician
I really liked this story. I also liked the trophy - thanks. I would like if you could tweak the rules a bit if you do this again - like make different stories w/replies, etc.
WbMystery
06/09/2020 7:52 pm
Level 44 : Master Nerd
I think the rules were simple and I loved the pixel art trophy as well as how each person added to the story.
I think the only thing to do differently is to make some reminders for your contest when the deadline is close (maybe a week left).
JamesTDG
06/09/2020 1:56 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Painter
I think popularizing the event a bit more would be helpful to creating a new story.
JamesTDG
05/29/2020 7:38 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Painter
But yet, the grandson felt somewhat empty within himself, not for his own hunger, but instead for his remorse of the secret itself. Time goes on...
syrupnx
05/16/2020 8:21 am
Level 41 : Master uwu
It turned out his grandson had a secret stash of food. He never told his grandfather because he wanted him to continue his passion with hunting for food.
EndPlayz
05/16/2020 4:24 am
Level 31 : Artisan Professor
history
It ended up being the wolf's will which was stronger, but only for now... The wolf was far enough away for the bullet to hit the ground only centimetres behind him, but the old hunter was far too determined to let this chance go.
As the wolf ran further and further, he realised he no longer knew where he was. The hunter however knew very well where they were running to. They were running to his hut!
As the wolf neared the open spot in the forest he thought 'oh yes, I can finally escape here!' but as he saw the old hunter's hut he realised he had run into a trap!
'yes!' thought the old man 'I got him! Now my grandson won't have to starve at all!' As the wolf and the hunter neared the hut more and more the old hunter saw his grandson sitting on the hut's patio, eating!? 'And who in the world is that standing next to him?!' he questioned himself.
WbMystery
05/15/2020 4:28 pm
Level 44 : Master Nerd
history
Seeing his chance to escape, the wolf bolted out of the ditch and in the opposite direction of the old hunter, who was growing tired of the animal's evasive skills. Pow! The sprinting animal, narrowly avoiding the second shot, began to gain distance over the silver-haired man. "This is life or death," the wolf thought, "I can't die! I won't! I refuse!
The hunter swore and spit out the piece of straw he was chewing on, vowing not to miss a third time.
"I'm not about to let my grandson starve to death because of some raggedy mutt! I'll show my little boy the taste of wolf meat if it's the last darn thing I do!" He promised himself.
He aimed the musket directly at the wolf and fired a third shot, which was dead on target. Hearing the bang behind him, the frightened wolf refused to look back, fearing the worst would occur. He knew the bullet was coming directly toward him, but had he gained enough distance to avoid a direct shot?
Both of these forest dwellers' wills were so powerful that all other animals cowered away, not daring to mess the with two beastly kings. The question was, "Whose will was stronger?"
WaffleBear
05/15/2020 2:52 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Bear
But the hunter dodged and backed up preparing to fire again.
StarterHumanoid
05/15/2020 12:07 pm
Level 20 : Expert Engineer
The hunter striked the wolf with the side of his musket, just as the wolf was about to sink his fangs into his neck. The knock sent the wolf down into a nearby ditch. The hunter struggled his way towards the ditch in which the wolf lay injured. He dusted off his musket and prepared to shoot.
ShadeOfLight
05/15/2020 10:13 am
Level 2 : Apprentice System
And the hunter shot, but obviously missed because he is way too old. The wolf leaped towards the hunter, aiming for his neck.
Giancarlovan
05/11/2020 6:47 am
Level 42 : Master Technomancer
A cross-eyed silver-haired grandfather, this hunter was, rugged hands on his flintlock musket. Chewing a bit of straw and adjusting his leather hat, he strode towards the wolf's shadow on a jagged rock, towards the rustle of the blueberry bushes the wolf brushed against. Narrowing his dark eyes and crinkling his sunburnt face, the old hunter raised his musket, aiming straight at the wolf's trembling head...
IHasFins
05/07/2020 11:01 am
Level 49 : Master Musician
It was a hunter, holding a gun and advancing toward him...
LugiaGal-
05/07/2020 10:39 am
Level 38 : Artisan Birb
history
Then there was a loud BANG! that echoed across the forest. He froze from fear and listened intensely and realized the place just got very quiet.. not even a bird chirping. he started again towards the place were the noise came from, fear fully occupied his body as his mind wondered what it was...
Wolf_with_Scarf
05/06/2020 11:08 pm
Once upon a time there was a wolf walking in the forest...
RystaButAteASock
05/06/2020 11:52 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Waffle
Lol

Welcome