I Need Your Suggestions! v3

Molitoola's AvatarMolitoola7/5/24 5:45 am history
3 emeralds 146 7
7/12/2024 12:19 am
20w14infinite's Avatar20w14infinite
Yes, after a long time, I need your ideas and suggestions again...
For the Project Aisles mod that I introduced yesterday, I wanted to add a block type that I previously added to the iitr mod. When you break this unnamed block, it will give a random item, and there will be three different rarity levels: iron, gold, and diamond. The higher the rarity level, the higher the chance of getting good items. However, I couldn't decide how this block should look. The first option is a texture that looks a bit more like a lucky block with a question mark on it, while the second option is a simple design that shows the rarity level in the middle of the block. Which one do you think is better?
Molitoola
Level 26 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

20w14infinite
07/12/2024 12:19 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Toast
Green bread
PlaceholderName
07/07/2024 1:45 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Princess
i think the first one is better but the question mark needs polishing
Molitoola
07/07/2024 9:04 am
You're right, I fixed the question mark after looking at Lucky Block images on the internet. The first option was the winner.
Sculk Warden
07/06/2024 8:32 am
Level 6 : Apprentice System
I think the second option because it looks more like something new
ScotsMiser
07/06/2024 7:00 am
Level 41 : Master Miner
Given that what you're describing sounds like a variation on the lucky block concept, a texture that plays off the existing one would seem the better option….
Molitoola
07/06/2024 7:13 am
It won't be a block that spawns mobs like Lucky Block and teleports the player to random locations. This unnamed block will simply drop a random item from the item pool when broken.
ScotsMiser
07/06/2024 7:18 am
Level 41 : Master Miner
Pardon, that was the version of a 'lucky block' with which I was familiar.

If you're new block is quite different from the version of 'Lucky Block' you (and by extension those for whom you are writing) think of when hearing the term, then a distinct icon might be a better fit. [​A present, done in the rarity level color/material might be a possibility.]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome