-=Admins, Mods and Coder Needed For Minigame server=-

Whirlyball52's AvatarWhirlyball521/6/13 9:56 pm
5/2/2013 1:34 am
TheDarthReptile's AvatarTheDarthReptile
Hello out there!
By the title, you guessed it! We are looking for Staff to help run/ build a BRAND NEW SERVER!!!
It will be a minigame style server, with things such as MobArena, Infected, Parkour, spleef and much much more!
(really do need skype so we can interview you)

We are looking for:
Admins: Maybe upto 3, depends
Moderators: The more the merrier!
Donators: Who will get LOADS of benefits!
A Coder, Who can dev plugins for us!

Fill Out this survey EXACTLY how it is. If you leave something out you will be DENIED so fill it out carefully!

Click to reveal
IGN:

Staff Experience:

Ip's and owners of servers staff on:

Time Zone:

Maturity level out of 10:

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)):

How long have you played minecraft:

Have you ever been banned?:

Reasons for being banned:

Link to your mcbans.com profile (example: mcbans.com/player/username):

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?):

Skills:

Why you are better than everyone else:

Why you want to be staff:

Skype? If so, type it:

Can you donate?:

If you can donate, how much and how often?:

Anything else???

A few guidelines for what we are looking for:
1. Do not use one word answers, We want to see your dedication!
2. If we find that you lied about maturity/age/anythingelse then we will 99% of the time DENY you
3. The more thoughtful you are, the more we will want to read.
4. DON'T ONLY APPLY FOR ADMIN!!! we need all ranks! and who knows maybe you can work your way up!
Whirlyball52
Level 46 : Master Sailor

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TheDarthReptile
05/02/2013 1:34 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
IGN:thunderninja024

Staff Experience:2 servers

Staff Application - Mod or Admin whichever you decide

Ip's and owners of servers staff on:both got shutdown but I remember one ip it was gc.gypzzycraft.com

Time Zone: pacific time

Maturity level out of 10:6 or 8 depends if im serious or not

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)):6 [img]2013-05-01_22.06.21[/img]

How long have you played minecraft:since 1.2.5

Have you ever been banned?:no

Link to your mcbans.com profile;mcbans.com/player/thunderninja024

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? No, I sometimes use toomanyitems

Skills:gathering/mining

Why you are better than everyone else:I am better because I am a decent builder and have experience on two servers

Why you want to be staff:So, I can help the people and the staff

Skype? If so, type it:

Can you donate?:no
west_dover
05/02/2013 12:10 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: West_dover

Staff Experience: I Own ZekeCraft

Ip's and owners of servers staff on: 24.184.232.44

Time Zone: EST

Maturity level out of 10: 9 I Dont Cuss at all its my personal oath

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)): Umm Well Im Applying for Coder but I would say a 5.

How long have you played minecraft: 3 Years

Have you ever been banned?: Yes but I was testing my Own Mod i Coded When I Got Banned

Reasons for being banned: Testing my Own Mod i Coded When I Got Banned

Link to your mcbans.com profile (example: mcbans.com/player/username): Umm I Have Never Heard of this till now.

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?): Yes i use Nodus Mostly because I do a lot of experimental Coding hacked stuff.

Skills: HTML, HTML5, Java, Javascript, CSS, C++, Ass., Applescript, Unix, and some more.

Why you are better than everyone else: Im probly not better that some coders out there but since im young I can adsorb Things like coding Lang. Very Quickly

Why you want to be staff: Well I Would love to help code a plugin for a server.

Skype? If so, type it: Nope Sorry Working On Getting One

Can you donate?: Prob. Not Because My Parents dont believe in it. But Im Doing you a Favor By Scripting for Free.

If you can donate, how much and how often?: Does not Apply

Anything else??? Well I a good exspranced coder that loves coding in the first place.
Whirlyball52
01/19/2013 6:22 pm
Shamelessly Bumping
Whirlyball52
01/10/2013 8:00 pm
Keep the Apps coming! we haven't chosen anyone yet!
Vecrul
01/09/2013 9:35 pm
IGN: Synchronox

Staff Experience: Owned 2 servers, co-owned 1, been mod on 12 servers en-counting, admin on 6, Head-Admin on 8

Staff Application - Head-Admin

lava-craft.net-Mod Mcwalls.net - Admin , Pvp.academy.net co-owner

Time Zone: Australia Eastern Standard (+10:00) GMT.

Maturity level out of 10: 9.5

Building Skill out of 10: 9/10

How long have you played Minecraft: About 2 years

Have you ever been banned?: Yes, once

Reasons for being banned: Our owner got replaced and he didn't like any of the staff.

http://mcbans.com/player/Synchronox

Skills:Red Stone, plugins, building

Most people don't tell he truth about this part, but here's mine, like I said, I've been staff on countless servers, most were fairly large too, I'm good at managing and fixing plugin commands, I'm great with people and love to have priority on servers.

Why you want to be staff: I don't usually play on servers that I don't have power or priority over e.g. being a staff member, I often get bored if I'm just playing s a guest and quit. I would love to help the staff team out on creating and designing new things for the server, I absolutely love building, especially community building, e.g. Server Shop, spawn, pvparena, mobarena, plots ect..

Skype? If so, type it: Luke.Altavilla

Can you donate?: Up to $50
lickman67
01/08/2013 10:10 pm
im great with peps and my skype name is daser.jak mc username: caxed_tax
and i want admin bro i think i got this im 15
kirbyquerby
01/08/2013 10:43 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Electrician
Yeah, he's definitely going to accept some random retard who didn't even fill out the application...
RedstoneMastR
01/09/2013 8:11 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Yeah, he's definitely going to accept some kid who insults people with words that can be taken offensive...
kirbyquerby
01/10/2013 8:42 pm
By the way, you're stupid. The guy was being a retard. Anyway, I own the server
Panda1010
01/08/2013 10:07 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Engineer
IGN: B1ACKxPaNDa

Staff Experience: Owned and coded a server, is a Mod on prodigous craft and helper on two others

Staff Application - Dev

Herocraft.net - Dev Prodgiouscraft.net - Mod , TK.epikcraft.net Guide - Helper
I usaully only play on 1-2 servers at a time dont switch around much

Staff Application - Dev

Time Zone: US East Coast.

Building Skill out of 10: 8ish
My Building Skill Depends when it comes to redstone im quite good at it. I know logic gates binnary adder ext. Im Fairly good with normal builds Castles and small details being my strong but redstone is my top.

How long have you played minecraft:
About 1 year
Have you ever been banned?:
Yes once Alliedcraft.net
We had a split and went to 2 servers I got banned on the one I left. (Was Only Local My MCBans rep is still 10/10
http://mcbans.com/player/B1ACKxPaNDa
Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?):
Nope dont see the point takes the challenge out of the game.
Skills: Red Stone Coding Plugins Maintenance

I would be better than anyone else because i can customize plugins to reduce lag preform server maintenance ( updates ,plugins bugs ext) I can also effectively modify plugins for minigames + Moderate a server. Also i can help design a website

Why you want to be staff:
I would love to be staff because i have been looking for a new server to "change things up a bit". (been playing on the 1 same server for quite some times now) I think I can apply my skills here effectively and prove to be a great help to the server.
(P.S if u need any more info about me or my skills feel free to call me on skype.)
Skype? If so, type it:
B1ACKxPaNDa1
Can you donate?:
Yes
If you can donate, how much and how often?:
I can donate about 10$ a month depending on my job and other factors

I Have Ts Ventrilo also. I also know VB and java coding (PS sorry about any typos /grammar its was late when i wrote this.) (i Also forgot my pass word to my old account this is why this is my first post)
Whirlyball52
01/10/2013 5:49 pm
Please Check your skype. And everyone else, i will get back to all of you
Whirlyball52
01/08/2013 8:15 pm
Okay we will consider
RedstoneMastR
01/08/2013 8:26 pm
Ok, thank you.
Whirlyball52
01/08/2013 4:54 pm
@ redstonemastR Your reputation isn't the greatest. And you havent had minecraft for that long, yet you have been staff on different servers 40 times? I'm just concerned with the legitimacy of this application
RedstoneMastR
01/08/2013 7:52 pm
I understand that my reputation isn't very well on mcbans.com. Also, I have had minecraft since May 2012, that's approximately 9 months to date. Also, the reason I have been staff 40 times, is because I resigned to most of the servers I have played due to the staff abusing without the owner caring that they are abusing, so I find new servers to help out on, until to find staff abusing also. I would greatly appreciate if you would take me under your wing and give me a chance to prove myself and hope that your server isn't like the other ones. Thanks
RedstoneMastR
01/07/2013 10:37 pm
IGN: 45zeldafan
Staff Experience: Previously Owned 1 server, Co-Owner of 2, Head-Admin of 7, Admin of 16, Head-Mod of 3, Moderator of 8, Helper of 3
Ip's and owners of servers staff on: I deleted the IP's of them all as I resigned to most of them, the rest of them went down due to financial issues.
Time Zone: GMT -8:00
Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)): Not a very great builder
How long have you played minecraft: May 2012
Have you ever been banned?: Yes
1. Spamming a warp,
2. (x2) "Griefing" - I "broke in" a house because the door was locked with LWC and they considered that Griefing. This the last time I have been banned (July 25, 2012)
Link to your mcbans.com profile (example: mcbans.com/player/username): http://mcbans.com/player/45zeldafan
Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?): Yes, I play a server that my friend IRL plays and is Moderator on; however, the owner allows everyone to use all hacks except Fly and Spider hacks. He even allows us to use Forcefield or AimBots. I like to PvP Legit so I don't use those types of hacks that ruin the fun in the game to my opinion.
Why you are better than everyone else: I don't believe that I am better than everyone else; however, I do believe I can bring more to this server than other applicants.
Why you want to be staff: I would like to be staff because I would like to help your server by following and enforcing the rules, providing suggestions to improve the quality of the server, and most importantly, ensuring that everyone has a great time.
Skype? If so, type it: zeldafan45 - I don't use it that often as I don't have a mic.
Can you donate?: No, I would if I wasn't having financial difficulties
If you can donate, how much and how often?: N/A
Anything else?: Every server has a potential to reach the top; and I would like to help yours get there.
Whirlyball52
01/07/2013 10:04 pm
Bump
Evelet01134Simon
01/07/2013 12:45 pm
I dont know how to do the McBans link srry
Evelet01134Simon
01/07/2013 12:45 pm
Donate: No
Anything else?: I LOVE DINOSAURS *random*
Evelet01134Simon
01/07/2013 12:44 pm
IGN:Evelet01134Simon

Experience:a Head_Mod on a sg server/minigame and a TrialMod on a survival server.

Ip's:Head_Mod: Survival-games.hopto.org

TrialMod:play.craftmatrix.net

Name:Eve

Time Zone:Uk

Maturity: 9/10 I like to make people laugh and have a good time

Building skill: 6/10 for structual and 9/10 for interior/exterior design

How long on mc?:InfDev

Ever been banned?: I have never been kicked or muted from a server, I was banned from a server, It was last year, It was a rough time for me when that happened, I do not want to go into detail since it is personal.

Do you use hacked clients?: Nope, the only mod I have is Optifine

Skills: Being nice/respectful to others, plug-ins, interior design, helping others

Why are you better than everyone else?: Because I believe I can work harder, help people more and make thier experience on the server the best they can get, I can bring new players and new ideas to the table, I can advertise the server on mine craft websites such as PMC!

Why do you want to be staff?: I LOVE helping new players on the server and get started, I can deal with situations, here is an example:
Randomer!: F*** F*** F***
Meh!: Please can you not swear, abd what is wrong?
Randomer!: I DIED IN LAVA AND LOST MY GAWD SWORD!
Meh!: I'm sorry I can't get it back but what else did you lose and I will help you get them back!
Randomer!: Okay, I lost 1 stack of wood and iron armour
Meh!: Okay lets do some woodcutting and some mining your stuff will be back in no time!
So thats what I would do in a *Bad* Situation
Also, I can always contribute positivley to the community and help out for 3+ hours a day
You can trust me with commands, as I will never abuse new/old players

Thanks so much for reading
kirbyquerby
01/07/2013 12:22 pm
IGN: kirbyquerby

Staff Experience: I have been admin on 2 other servers

199.188.101.35-crazysam132
108.214.42.122- t0m123bob

Time Zone: US east coast

Maturity level out of 10: 10

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)): 10, skype me for pics

How long have you played minecraft: Since it came out

Have you ever been banned?: Never

Reasons for being banned: N/A

Link to your mcbans.com profile (example: mcbans.com/player/username): http://mcbans.com/player/kirbyquerby

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?): I use nodus to build faster sometimes and see better.

Skills: Redstoning, building, plugins, permissions, etc.

Why you are better than everyone else: I am more mature and respectful.

Why you want to be staff: So I can help the server become big and fun.

Skype? If so, type it: kirbyquerby

Can you donate?: Yes

If you can donate, how much and how often?: $5 a month, depending on the popularity of the server

Anything else??? Nope
Whirlyball52
01/07/2013 9:42 pm
Denied. Not Completed well
tekkitear
01/06/2013 10:11 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
First name and IGN: Name My name (by birth) is ohn My in game name is Tekkitear

What rank are you applying for? Do you know the specific duties of the rank you are
applying for?: I am apllying for Mod. But I plan to work up to admin. I know the duties of mod, if you ened proof I know them, ask me on Skype.

Do you have a Skype account?: Yes my Skype username is Tekkitear

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, please include proof:I have been staff on multiple servers but I don't know how to give proof :/

Do you currently hold a staff position? If so, please include proof: I am NOT staff currently (I don't know how to prove that)

Were you referred by an existing staff member?: No I found this fourm in teh "un-answerd post section

Do you have any previous bans?: I have never ever been banned, check teh global MC ban records (mcbans account link eg: http://mcbans.com/player/tekkitear

What is your timezone?:My time zone is central

How often are you available?:I am avalible about 1-6 hours a day.

Explain how to handle these offenses: hacking*, griefing*, spamming*. Be specific: X Ray: I would use a spectate plugin to in terms "Stalk" them and then I would put them in jail for 1-10 days on first offence, second, possible ban.

Griefing:use something like logblocker to find out who did it then I would fix teh grief and then jail them depending on what they griefed, possible ban if they griefed something like spawn.

Hacking?: Instant ban

Spamming?: I would first mute, maybe jail and temp ban.

Tell us about yourself:I am a decently mature but fun to hang around. I can be strict if I need to. I like to play solo or with people I know in real life.

How mature would you consider yourself on a scale from 1-10?: 7

Are you an introvert or extrovert?: I am extrovert

How long have you been playing MC?: I have been playing since Minecraft Beta 1.8.1

How many servers do you currently play on?: Right now? One.

What are your expectations of other staff?: To be decently nice but strict when needed.

Welcome