Hiring build team/builders to build a server hub

jackveal's Avatarjackveal6/29/14 1:06 pm
6/29/2014 4:32 pm
Yocake's AvatarYocake
Delete this post please. Someone is trying to be awkward and get me in trouble.
jackveal
Level 26 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Yocake
06/29/2014 4:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: Stievie_Bobby
Specialities: Epic/Cathedral
Photos of a project I've done: http://imgur.com/scG5eFy,kTqV46w,EzvtM1 ... ,uAS7YuG#0
Skype: Yocake (msg me for any further info, and please in contact request tell me you are from this or I may not accept!)
TDPhins13
06/29/2014 3:49 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Dolphin
Are you a solo builder or a build team?: Ridin' Solo
Build team name: (optional)
Minecraft name: Miamidolphins138
Previous work: (Not needed but would rather have some proof of builds) If you accept me i'll send a few pics.
BiosWorld
06/29/2014 3:46 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
You sir are a liar. BionicZenta built you a amazing spawn, and you DEOPED Him and BANNED Him from the server. THIS GUY WILL NOT PAY YOU PEOPLE DO NOT BUILD FOR HIM. HE KEPT THE SPAWN ARENA TOO.
jackveal
06/29/2014 3:44 pm
bump
jackveal
06/29/2014 3:31 pm
Bump
jackveal
06/29/2014 3:20 pm
Bump
gltchmstr
06/29/2014 3:03 pm
Level 41 : Master Toast
Are you a solo builder or a build team?: Solo
Build team name (optional): N/A
Minecraft name: gltchmstr
Previous work (Not needed but would rather have some proof of builds): Look at my posted projects here. Also, here are some that I haven't uploaded but I'd still like you to look at: http://imgur.com/a/zoVpu and http://imgur.com/IPKz5dg
jackveal
06/29/2014 2:56 pm
bump
jackveal
06/29/2014 2:26 pm
Thanks everyone for applying i will try and give you all a chance at some stage. I'm still looking for more though! The more you provide me with in your application the more interested i will be.
Top_Shot
06/29/2014 2:25 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
Solo Builder
Minecraft name: Aidandigsoreos
Previous work: http://imgur.com/a/OjCLs
jackveal
06/29/2014 2:30 pm
There are many people on skype called digre, please may you tell me which one is you, thanks
Anon666
06/29/2014 2:14 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
Add my skype I do proffessional builds, check my page and I can send more on skype. JamesHawkins666
jackveal
06/29/2014 2:05 pm
Bump
xXTheArcherXx
06/29/2014 2:14 pm
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
Please tell me if my application was denied or accepted, as I want to get started soon if it was accepted. I am also good with world edit and as I said I will work for free.
jackveal
06/29/2014 1:55 pm
Bump
xXTheArcherXx
06/29/2014 1:50 pm
Build team name: I just go by xXTheArcherXx
Minecraft name: erban_legend, but I use my brother's account whale_maniac
Previous work: A server spawn I made:

A mansion I made:

Skype: I do not have skype, I prefer contacting in game, or through PMing on Planet Minecraft.

Edit: I will also work for free if you could just give my Planet Minecraft account a shoutout or something.
jackveal
06/29/2014 2:29 pm
Did i not send you a private message?
xXTheArcherXx
06/29/2014 4:05 pm
No, you did not.
sempes54
06/29/2014 1:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Are you a solo builder or a build team?:Team and solo builder
Build team name: Dont have a name but we just build stuff
Minecraft name:Nicko889
Previous work: My spawn on my server
BaconHD
06/29/2014 1:36 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
Are you a solo builder or a build team?: Solo, But I wouldn''t mind if I was in a build team.
Build team name: Like I said I'm Solo but I wouldn't mind being in a build team(optional)
Minecraft name: manliyman101
Previous work: (Not needed but would rather have some proof of builds) My gyazo crashed so I only have this only build which was rather a bad one http://gyazo.com/201e0249dc1f25562a8de71c65e074ce

Here is some extra Info :

Name: Jason Alexia
IGN: manliyman101
Time spent a day on MC? 4-7 hours a day
How dedicated will you be /10 9/10, I would be a dedicated Co-Owner to help every member or even staff member
How You Can Help The Server: I can help the server by causing others to be mature and tell them "You would get a better chance of the owner liking you if you were mature" I can help the server by donating my time and effort to helping others and giving tours to newbies that joined the server and answering there questions. Another thing I can do is, reply to others that have questions and statements they have an opinion and be listening to ever word they say.
Why Should We Choose You: I should be chosen for being a loyal player. When someone asks a question I try my hardest to answer it like "Can I join your faction" I say "No, I'm sorry" but, I've seen others answering "Your Mom" or disgusting things I wish I've never seen. The reason why I want to become a Co-Owner is not to say others "oooh I have more power and I can do /ban" No, the reason why I want helper is to be a Co-Owner and respect others of what they think of, believe of.

How friendly are you /10: 9/10 This is what I handle in the most in being kind to others because I always look at the chat and see what other say.
Maturity /10 8.5/10 I'm mature by writing in correct grammar and correct spelling and all that but I sometimes try to be funny, not a lot but I still do.

Past experience?: I've been an Builder and moderator on this server named ScropoPvp It was kitpvp very active server had gentle players but the server shut down due to funds, I'm Owner on a server called WitherPvPZ we've opened the server but I white-listed the server due to Lags and Ranks glitching, But In total I've been a builder 22 Times on servers, Admin 17 times, moderator 19 times, Owner 3 times, Co-Owner 7 times, Donor/Other: 25-35 (Not sure because I'm donor on plenty servers) Since I've been staff a lot I've dealt with Ddossers, In-real-life Scams, and Hackers in game.
Why i should choose you other others?
I've been playing minecraft since 2011 which is 3 years of epic moments and stunts, I should be chosen not because I've played for 3 years it's because of my maturity and my kindness to others. I'll always welcome players if I'm not busy and listen to players and give them chances instead of bans,kicks or mutes
Can you advertise? Yes, I can advertise on planet Minecraft and bump the post to get others to join this server

Thanks and have a nice day!
-Manliy
BiosWorld
06/29/2014 1:34 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist
How much are you willing to pay..?

Minecraft name: BionicZenta
Previous work: (Not needed but would rather have some proof of builds) : Take a look at my server listings, especially AdventureCraft with all my builds inside.
Skype: Don't have one but if really needed I can make one.
jackveal
06/29/2014 1:28 pm
I am more looking for people who have advanced building experience with a large range of build styles like organics or medieval builds.

Bump
Dinohoot8
06/29/2014 1:25 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Those are just examples I can build better.
Dinohoot8
06/29/2014 1:19 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Are you a solo builder or a build team?: Solo builder
Minecraft name: Dinohoot8
Previous work: (Not needed but would rather have some proof of builds): http://imgur.com/a/HkI8V, http://imgur.com/a/nubK8
jackveal
06/29/2014 1:21 pm
Application denied. I'm very sorry but your builds are not something I would pay for.
EsseoS
06/29/2014 1:11 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Ranger
I will Help you!

Solo Builder.
Minecraft Name: skeletonman24
Previous work. A few Tudor homes but I lost them when I dropped my computer.

I have high building skills (Better at landscaping though) and I want to take a shot at helping! I absolutely love these posts! I can also invite one of my friends to help if that's okay. We aren't a build team though. =) Please Consider =)

Welcome