Looking for help to finish and build for a full community driven server <3(0 pay-to-win)

Puregasm's AvatarPuregasm6/30/24 11:45 am history
2 emeralds 93
6/30/2024 7:44 pm
Puregasm's AvatarPuregasm
Looking for help to finish and build for a full community driven server <3

So i don't care about money aka server costs(been up for 2 year so far lol) I like to code in my past time and my main goal is have a great server for more people like minded and it would be like a semi hardcore server i was thinking. Main things is to grind and wonder what the world has to offer (including maybe dungeons or even villages to uncover) or whatever is my idea maybe lol and i have been doing this type of stuff on and off for over 10 years. I was kinda thinking like SMP(like a community) but more hardcore and still have raids(ish), this is what i need help with creativity and other stuff lol

Ima need help stress testing and telling me what can provide more for and this and that and whats broken and needs fix of course and so much more. Will be streaming, doing videos and so on when server is fully live. So looking for like minded people COME JOIN <3

If you are interested head on over to the discord or website(under construction)
SERVER IP:
Epic.wonderscraft.com

wonderscraft.com

Discord:
discord.gg/RJVxNmFycP
Puregasm
Level 9 : Apprentice Hunter