MultiMC IGCC (60fps choppy)

_rip_Blaze's Avatar_rip_Blaze6/30/24 6:03 am
6/30/2024 10:51 pm
star_weaver's Avatarstar_weaver
So I want to enable Vsync on MultiMC since the game does not feel smoth for 60fps or above, my monitor is 60Hz on my computer. My specific issue is not with IGCC but rather with the game still feeling choppy, my computer displaying 60fps videos on Youtube is extremely smooth and enjoyable however the same is not available on games. My friends don't have this issue as when I play on their systems the game feels smooth as well. I can provide all information if required. I'm trying to follow what someone else did my forcing VSync on their NVIDIA control panel and was hoping that the same would work for my on IGCC
_rip_Blaze
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

star_weaver
06/30/2024 6:25 am
She/Her • Level 27 : Expert Princess Button Pusher
multimc is only a frontend launcher for Minecraft and vsync wont do anything for that,
you would be better off setting a framerate cap to 60 and adjusting settings to get it to stay at 60, also if your willing to install mods I can help you find the right ones to help you out with getting 60fps on the version you are trying to play, keep in mind that not all servers allow people with mods to join and you may be banned for doing so but I have yet to find a server that does not allow mods that increase fps

also by IGCC you mean the intel graphics command center?
_rip_Blaze
06/30/2024 6:33 am
Level 1 : New Miner
history
Yes, also if it serves any purpose apparently my display cannot display 60fps after I downloaded the latest update of intel drivers for 7 - 10th gen intel processors
Everything feels choppy and not even a rollback can help.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Major stuttering is occurring now
And this issue plagues me in all games just not in videos, always have, and has remained after multiple resets, and a completely clean one just about a week ago
star_weaver
06/30/2024 10:51 pm
She/Her • Level 27 : Expert Princess Button Pusher
do you have a laptop or desktop?
if its a desktop make sure the display is plugged into the graphics card and not the onboard graphics ports
if its a laptop that makes it a little harder but I would remove all the intel graphics drivers and only have the nvidia drivers since from what I can gather you have an nvidia graphics chip/card installed.
if all that fails see if there's any updates to your OS (windows, mac, linux) I would assume your running windows 10 but if you have windows 11 the process should be the same. open start and search for "windows update" then let it look for updates and install.
if that fails then more extreme measures may need to be taken including doing a windows refresh and that will wipe your data but put windows back to an out of box experience.

this program here (display driver uninstaller) is what a good majority of people who do tech support use to uninstall graphics drivers that are causing issues since it does a clean removal and cleans up everything that a normal uninstall wont do. just keep in mind that dealing with display drivers in this way could cause more issues than what is currently present -EG display scaling, bad picture quality, possible sound issues for external displays/internal speakers- but if the system is nearly unusable then it shouldn't do any harm. if you want i can drop my discord in a DM to help you further if needed.

as always if you do not feel comfortable with fixing your own device then it would be best to take it to a professional/friend who is comfortable with fixing the device.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome