Fantom water?waves

Milako's AvatarMilako6/30/24 2:46 pm
6/30/2024 10:35 pm
ScotsMiser's AvatarScotsMiser

THE STORY:
I don't know what was happening, but I was surviving in my world, and I was trying to get a tropical fish for my axolotl, of course, I tried to get the tropical fish that was still alive so my axolotl could even eat it. So, when I tried to get the fish, and guess what? I just didn't get it! Even though I had a bucket in my hand. The thing is that I couldn't get the water, or pour out the water, now my bucket is useless. Thank god I have another bucket that I used to make cakes, but now I can't make cakes.

THE BUG:
The bug is that I cannot pour or get water from my bucket, so now it is useless.

can someone help me and tell me something about this, please?
And I didn't get that name by myself, I was watching some YouTuber trying to speedrun something, and he had something really similar to my situation, and he called this bug "Fantom water" so, I just dunno...
Milako
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner