Dungeons on aether

User4665560G's AvatarUser4665560G7/3/23 12:56 pm
2 emeralds 664 2
7/18/2023 2:31 pm
vvv56eer's Avatarvvv56eer
Hi! I hope I am in the right place. I am a single mom, trying to navigate through minecraft universe with my son. We installed the aether mod a few months ago and have been trying ever since to find one of the silver dungeons (or bronze, or gold) and haven't been able to locate one yet... we have tried youtube and google, but can't seem to find an answer to how we can find one... all I see, is that they should spawn in the aether dimension, but we have been searching all this time and never came across one! Is there a specific location or something that must be unlocked? I hope someone here can help me!
User4665560G
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

vvv56eer
07/18/2023 2:31 pm
Level 42 : Master Loremaster
history
It depends on what version you are using. If you are using the 1.12 version, there is no good way that I have found to easily find them however, if you are using the newer 1.19 version, there is a command you can run (by pressing enter): /locate structure aether:silver_dungeon. If you paste that into the chat, a message should appeat that says "The nearest aether:silver_dungeon is at [​000, ~, 000]. If you bring up the chat again and click on the green numbers it will copy antother command into the chat that you can run to teleport close to the nearest silve rdungeon. I hope this was helpful :).
Ins0mn1a
07/18/2023 2:15 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
history
Sorry, but this is the place to locate info on the spin-off game Minecraft Dungeons, I would recommend going to the curse forge forums. Thank you for venturing this game with your son, I see too many instances where parents refuse to look at the amazing worlds their children have made or been a part of. Best of luck to you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome