Organised Crime Group (OOC) (ACCEPTING)

PkGamer's AvatarPkGamer9/18/13 2:59 pm
1 emeralds 225 4
11/8/2013 7:01 pm
link204113's Avatarlink204113
Story
Click to reveal
It all happened in that night 10 years ago.In 2037 all over the world.All the worlds mafia.The ones that both existed and 'supposedly' didn't exist, signed a agreement to disband.Completely.And anyone who was in the mafia who tried to reorganize the mafia disappeared. And it wasn't the government who caused it.It was the mafia itself.

And that's where you come in.You are to create a new group, a new group of organised crime.A drug dealing empire, full of drugs and alcohol. Of bank robbery's and museum breaks in.Of corrupt cops and cold blooded killers.You will have to hit hard and quick to survive or surely the previous mafia will quickly set a price on your head to stop this madness.

Laser technology is available but very expensive.And dont except to come in charging with tommys either. Tommys are now nearly extinct and used only for finishing of the job.As a signature kill.But you gotta start somewhere, your terrorist friends, corrupt policemen, and bribes everywhere to even dream of getting a weapon and it wont even be the real thing straight from a 'real' factory.Its going to be another barely working AK-47 from the cold war.

And the old mafia still has its informants.Even though its not there it is there, if you get what I mean.

And the last catch.....there was a massive escape from a Maximum Security prison.Most of the prisoners escaped and most of the guards died.There were no witnesses but rumors are someone bribed the warden.A large Russian businessman.
You are on of those prisoners who escaped.

Story Rules
Click to reveal
If you dont have a group you can cause minor crimes and take on the world yourself

Police can be bribed but the minimum bribe is 100$ and only has 20% of suceeding. Chances of succeeding rise by 5% every 100$.They rise every 15% if its a corrupt policeman.

I control the news and media.If any crime of a huge enough interest and is seen by witnesses it will be published.If no witnesses survive the value of the story is halved.

The final goal of the this role play is to rise to the top by the media noticing you.Once you have attracted 5% attention the 'old' mafia' will start getting on you and will increase its pursuits with every additional 5%.Once you reach 95% they will leave you alone and the gang/group/individual will be given a final request from the 'old' mafia.This will end the game as while the last group will be on this conquest the other groups will have a final stand.Both the endings are secret >:D.

Other story rules that I have forgotten to add may be posted here.So be sure to check

Ze Rules

Click to reveal
[1] No godmodding!

[2] No story derailing/hijacking

[3] Acceptors ruling is final.

[4] Keep romances child friendly. Theres kids here after all

[5] Put New Criminalist in Everything else.

[6] Try not to post one liners in roleplay. Atleast try to get it to 2 or 3 lines.

[7] Don't powergame / metagame.

[8] Don't control other peoples characters.

[9] Be realistic.You can't kill 29 gangsters with a single handgun.

[10] Do your best when it comes to your application.Try to put in a couple detailed paragraphs.

[11] Any other basic forum Rp rules that I may have missed!

[12]I am the only one who controls the 'old' mafia'

[13]
You can create your own group once you have gathered atleast 3 people

[14]

[15]

Application:

Click to reveal
Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Job: (stuff you did before your prison sentence)

Backstory:

Crime that send you in prison:

Anything Else?: (anything else *cough*special sentence*cough*)

Skills: (just dont overpower yourself)

Accepted:
Click to reveal
Noone for now

Acceptors:
Click to reveal
PkGamer(me)

Banned:
Click to reveal
Noone.....for now

I may have missed some stuff but thats it for now.
PkGamer
Level 36 : Artisan Spelunker