Kenshi
Dark UI
vaphaet May 31, 2020 @ 4:26pm
Bug Report Mod not taking effect even though it is loaded according to the game.
I would love to use this mod.

I have my game installed in the default Steam folder on my C:\ drive.
The issue is, that the Steam folder is a separate SSD attached as the Steam folder, so technically it is on a different SSD, but logically under C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\

It is checked in the loader, and after I start the game, I get no error messages, and under the mod menu in-game the mod is listed as active. The UI stays vanila though.

Any suggestions on how to fix it?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Zax Zaiden Jan 31, 2021 @ 11:18pm 
I have the same problem, you get a solution?
DukeDiewalker Apr 10, 2021 @ 3:37am 
Was a fix for this ever found? I have the exact same problem including DarkUI and a Map Mod, while some other mods like Training Dummies work perfectly fine :/
Josi Joestar Aug 21, 2021 @ 1:41pm 
Hey guys, not sure if you guys found the solution to your issue.
I had the same problem at first, however, I found that if I moved the DarkUI mod to the top of the load order, it loaded the new UI and not the vanilla one! Hope this helps you guys, and if not, hopefully it helps anyone else with the problem! Cheers!
Leafeye Jul 6, 2022 @ 6:55pm 
*Eh-hem* ... You could... copy the contents from the steam mod folder and... paste them into the Kenshi mod folder. Just create a new folder named: Dark UI
within the Kenshi mod folder and place the files inside so the game's mod loader identifies it (the folder needs to have the same name as the .mod file inside it).

Copy from:
...\steamapps\workshop\content\233860\1200632417

Paste in:
...\steamapps\common\Kenshi\mods\Dark UI

Best wishes.
Last edited by Leafeye; Jul 8, 2022 @ 10:58am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50