Sneak Out

Sneak Out

This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Sneak Out - Bob  [developer] Jun 6 @ 7:52am
Update on "Sneak Out" - Game Live, Support & Fixes on the Way
Hello Sneak Out Community,

We're excited to announce that Sneak Out is now live on Steam! We're committed to supporting, expanding, and continuously developing the game to ensure the best possible experience for all our players.

We want to acknowledge some issues that have surfaced, especially for our players in China experiencing server connectivity problems. We're actively working on two potential fixes:

Addressing the issues directly.
If necessary, switching to the reliable Steam infrastructure to ensure everyone can enjoy the game without disruptions.
Additionally, we're aware of your feedback regarding game balancing and item purchases. We're reviewing all comments and suggestions and are dedicated to making necessary adjustments to ensure fair play and enjoyment.

For those affected by these issues, rest assured, we will make things right. We value your support and patience as we work through these challenges.

Thank you for being part of our community. Please keep the feedback coming as it's invaluable to our development process!

Best Regards,
The Sneak Out Team
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
烂山竹 Jun 6 @ 5:02pm 
Hurry up and get up to work and fix the game black screen
Posvik Jun 6 @ 5:58pm 
After update can't join any game or harvest in lobby. Please Fix.
X13 Jun 6 @ 8:17pm 
The DLC purchased by my friend does not take effect, please fix it
DreaMy` Jun 6 @ 8:26pm 
How do we get our Crystals/Shards back? since crafting got removed
Hello, I am AKA testing for the first and second time. I am currently facing a troublesome issue as I am unable to access the game. I have tried almost all accelerators, including those in different regions, and my computer has also been updated. I believe many people are facing the same problem as me. Is this a computer model issue or a game itself issue? I want to play this game, you know.
Can't get in or black screen
Sneak Out - Bob  [developer] Jun 7 @ 3:52am 
Hey. We are aware of the matchmaking and server issues and are currently working to resolve them. There will be an update coming soon that should address these issues, it also changes the balance and economy of the game a bit. Keep an eye on our media to know when it will be live!
Black screen!PLEASE FIX IT!
怎么还没修复好
I finally got in once and got stuck in the loading interface again. Now the screen is constantly black again
Sneak Out - Bob  [developer] Jun 7 @ 7:07am 
Give us a moment to embrace everything :) Updates will be coming out every now and then over the next few days, we're doing our best!
我发现黑屏可能跟加速器有关,可以换个加速器就不会黑屏了
用什么加速器好
Originally posted by 她也曾来过:
用什么加速器好
我用的奇游
My only question is, what happened to the alligator costume, it's not in the cosmetics area anymore. :(
< >
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
Per page: 1530 50